We strive to provide our customers, and other users of our website with the best products and services available and recognize that building a long-term business relationship with you depends a great deal on trust. We provide this privacy notice to describe how we collect, use, share, and otherwise process the information we collect. Subject to the information provided in this Privacy Notice, we have structured our Site so that, in general, you can visit Transom on the web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us personal information (name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc.) you can be assured that it will only be used to support your relationship with us, or as otherwise set out in this Privacy Notice. Our Privacy Notice covers these areas: Awareness, Choice, Security, Additional Site Issues, International Visitors, Retention, Enforcement Contact Information, and Changes to this Notice.
- ADDITIONAL WEB SITE ISSUES
- How Transom Uses Technology to Improve Your Site Experience
- Links to Third Party Websites
- INTERNATIONAL VISITORS
- To request access to the personal information we hold about you;
- To request that we rectify or erase your personal information;
- To request that we restrict or block the processing of your personal information;
- Under certain circumstances, to receive personal information about you that we store and transmit to another without hindrance from us, including requesting that we provide your personal information directly to another, i.e., a right to data portability; and
- Where we previously obtained your consent, to withdraw consent to processing your personal information.
- RETENTION OF INFORMATION
- ENFORCEMENT CONTACT INFORMATION
- CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE